INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Automatic switching between ROHQ and RO standard using custom video conditions  (Read 1344 times)

SirBoo

Hi,

i have problems with DVD up-scaling on my HTPC (using i5 GPU). The image jumps back and forth on a non regular timescale. This is propably due to missing computational power of the integrated GPU. When i use RO standard for DVD everything works fine. Using ROHQ for Bluray and 3D Bluray works fine as well.

Under "General video settings -> Video mode: Advanced - custom" we can set a condition for automatic switching between ROHQ and RO standard.
I would like to switch depending on the file size (mainly movies stored in iso files). For DVDs the iso file is always smaller than 10Gb.

Is such a condition for automatic switching possible?
How exactly do i have to set the condition for switching depending on the file size?

Here is the logic i would like to use:
If(file size>10 Gb) Then use ROHQ
If(file size<10 Gb) Then use RO standard

Thanks a lot in advance!
Best regards,
Martin

tls62dk

• Galactic Citizen

Have a look at zones and zone switch.

mattkhan

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

madvr allows you to define profiles as well, this lets you use different algorithms for different kinds of content

RD James

• Citizen of the Universe

I suspect the DVD playback problem is caused by madVR's deinterlacing settings, and forcing it to film-type would probably work.
Zones will let you set rules to switch renderer based on the content too, though zone switch can be a bit awkward depending on how you use Media Center.
Pages: [1]   Go Up