INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem With Updating JRiver 23 for Windows  (Read 1459 times)

rick1031

Problem With Updating JRiver 23 for Windows
« on: August 11, 2017, 10:25:07 am »

While selecting a music file to play, an update started.  I stopped it and then when attempting to play another file a window stated there was a problem with the update.  When I selected the update button from this window, it would not complete.

Is there a way I can manually update this program?

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Problem With Updating JRiver 23 for Windows
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 03:52:38 pm »

From within Media Center, you could try to update it by going to Help -> Update Channels -> Check for Updates... (or just use ctrl-j). Otherwise, you can download the latest version (currently 23.0.30) from the link in the latest build post which should be near the top of this topic board, and install it over the current version.

tamani

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 03:34:14 am »

Update channels function does not work (installed version 23.00.36 but did not work also with 23.00.22): I get the message "There was a problem checking for updates". My adsl connection works well so I have to download any new version.

P.S.: Where should I post an inquiry about the fact that my devices (Yamaha Network CD Player CD-N500) and TV Sony are not detected in the dynamic entries while they were (and still are) acquired by version 20.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 06:59:03 am »

Update channels function does not work (installed version 23.00.36 but did not work also with 23.00.22): I get the message "There was a problem checking for updates". My adsl connection works well so I have to download any new version.
Possibly "security" software on your machine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up