INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lost album view  (Read 1157 times)

kooimanj2748

Lost album view
« on: September 12, 2017, 09:23:37 am »

I was trying to delete some individual songs off of my interface and ended up deleting the entire album view.

This is probably a newbie question but can someone help me get it back?

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Lost album view
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 01:53:34 pm »

You could rebuild the view yourself:  Right click on Audio and select "Add Library View".  Chose "albums".

That should work, though it did something rather weird on my Mac.  I think it's probably just a Mac version issue; not sure.

If that doesn't work, you can customize the view to make it just like the original.  Or, you can restore an MC Library Backup.  MC makes them automatically every few days.  File > Library > Restore Library .  Keep in mind that you will probably lose any changes made between when the backup ran and when you restore it.

Brian.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 08:16:34 pm »

I think if you look under view>add view> there is a setting to reset all library views to default....would this help?
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

kooimanj2748

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 11:26:10 pm »

I tried add view > reset all library files to default.  This worked but then I had to remember how I set my sort.  Thanks for all the help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up