INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Issue with Nomad Zen - Resurfaced  (Read 832 times)

WendtCreations

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Old Issue with Nomad Zen - Resurfaced
« on: June 29, 2003, 01:45:21 am »

Hi,

I had not caught this before, because it requires a set of somewhat uncommon circumstance to be true, and they only just now showed up on my system.  It IS something that an older version of the Nomad PlugIn had fixed, but it has reappeared, it seems.

Here it is:

When syncing playlists, MC9 is not matching songs of the same name properly ... Specific Example:

On MC9, I added "Intuition" by Jewel from Album "0304"  This song does NOT exist on the Zen yet.

On the Zen, there is a copy of "Intuition" by Natalie Imbruglia from Album "Left of the Middle."  This song is NOT part of any playlists on the Zen.

When syncing the playlists, instead of MC9 copying Jewel's song over to the Zen, it simply adds Natalie's song to the playlist and Jewel's song is nowhere to be found.

I went ahead and copied Jewel's song to the Zen manually (meaning not as part of a sync operation.)  Even with Jewel's song physically on the Zen, syncing the playlists still adds Natalie's song and Ignores Jewel's.  The only way I was able to get MC9 to add the proper "Intution" song to the Zen playlist was to physically delete the Natalie song of the same name.

Let me know if you need any other info that may help.  Thanks.

Versions:

MC9: 9.0.177
Nomad Plugin: 9.0.13

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Old Issue with Nomad Zen - Resurfaced
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2003, 05:20:15 pm »

Wendtcreations,

I will check this out. I need to implement some new code from Creative and redo the plugin. I will test your issue out at the same time.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up