INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update channel request  (Read 738 times)

rec head

• Citizen of the Universe
Update channel request
« on: September 29, 2017, 05:33:54 pm »

I've asked before but I'd really like to see an option to force an update without having to switch Update Chanel. Why? Because I usually don't like to update until there is a feature I want or something isn't working properly. With the current method I need to change my preference to get the latest but I NEVER remember to change it back after an update.

Hendrik

• Administrator
Re: Update channel request
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 05:38:08 pm »

If you already found the build thread to read the notes, and notice that there is a feature you want, why not just download it right from there? :)
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

RD James

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 06:55:53 pm »

I've asked before but I'd really like to see an option to force an update without having to switch Update Chanel. Why? Because I usually don't like to update until there is a feature I want or something isn't working properly. With the current method I need to change my preference to get the latest but I NEVER remember to change it back after an update.
Set it to latest and then disable auto updates.
That way it will never update by itself, and only when you manually run the updater. Updates can be launched from the menus or via the CTRL+J keyboard shortcut.

rec head

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 08:54:02 am »

If you already found the build thread to read the notes, and notice that there is a feature you want, why not just download it right from there? :)

Sometimes things are just too obvious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up