INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should you See This?  (Read 996 times)

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Should you See This?
« on: June 28, 2003, 11:01:18 am »

When You Go To Vote For MC9 Plugins Should you See This?

Comments for plugin

倻.倞..倽16volt.txt倿2K.txt偀73.txt偁Alden.txt偂alpha_amp.txt偄Amiga_QNX.txt偅Atlantis_Merid偆attacker_wa.tx偉BeAmp.txt偊bearware.txt偋Black_Amp.txt偍Black_Dawn.txt偐Blue_Wave.txt偑CB4_2001.txt偒Construction_P偓darkmarble_amp偔Digitized.txt偖Dream.txt偗ECHELON.txt偘Element.txt偙eutow.txt偛Enkripted.txt偝Erkalanium.txt偞Eyegrabber.txt偟fluxion.txt偠fossil2002.txt偡geek_v2.txt偢geek_v2_BLUE.t偣Green_Balacks.偤Grey_Desert.tx偦HiFi3.txt偧ibiza_night.tx偨Ice_Flower.txt偩leatherbox.txt偪Longhorn_Amp.t偫MEDITERRANEO.t偭Mercury_chchch偮Merregnon.txt偯metallic_bleu.偰Microchip_2.tx偱Minimal_Vision偲Mystik.txt偳NBA_East_Skin.側needle_xmms.tx偵Orbamp.txt偸OS8_Gold.txt偹Petrol_Flange.偺Pioneer_DEH-42偼Pioneer_Specia偽Plaid.txt傁Polymer_Amp.tx傂profskin.txt傃PWEI.txt傄QNX3Blue.txt傆Radium.txt傇Robust_V1-0.tx傉ruinedinc.txt傊RustedFaith.tx傋Slick_2.txt傌Smash.txt傎SnecxAMP_Pro_R傏SonyES.txt傐Sonic_Vibe_4.t傑Sony_MD3.txt傒Sputnik.txt傓Stereo_Amp.txt傔tear.txt傕VecBit.txt傖Vikings_Victor傗Winamp_3.txt傘Winamp_X.txt備WinStep.txt傚win_xp_amp_bet傛woodamp.txt傜Zaxon55.txt傝lowerleft.txt傞lowerright.txt傟xylm.txt傠wmclassic.txt傡ProvidenceRPG.傢ndstrl.txt傤woodeck.txt傦neotropic.txt傪Mouse4.txt傫int_WebRemote.傭int_SleepTimer傮dsp_wt.txt傯qmp3d.txt傰dsp_ady.txt傱dsp_rocksteady傳dsp_wd.txt傴mj_pilot.txt債vis_balls.txt傶vis_Arsenolite傷T2.txt傸mouse_skin_-_1傹doreens_tv.txt傼rolling_stones?mouse8.txtmultimo_iv.txt?ONKYO.txt?mouse19.txt?astro.txt?ischl_track.tx?mouse_skin_-_2?42.txt?fungal_treatme?multimo_viii.t?fungaleradicat? fungaltreatmen?mouse28.txt?fungal_vision.?tuttifruttixp.?battalion_23.t?ischl.txt?mj_luna.txt?BlueSimple.txt?tuttifrutti.tx?HalfScreen.txt?mouse31_-_spid?caliper.txt?embillished.tx?simple.txt?sonixmedia.txt?optimal_me.txt?optimal.txt?multimo_vii.tx?multimo_v.txt?green_eyes.txt?mouse25.txt?atomic.txt?embellished.tx?shade.txt?nocturnal_slav?pastelized.txt?viewingscmj.tx?sonixmedia_meg?mouse40.txt?z_lite.txt?lush.txt?viewerminimj.t?Mystik_II.txt?automata.txt?multimo_iii.tx?Mouse5.txt?Carved.txt?MetalPlates.tx?mouse45.txt?mouse33_-_ice_?the_prayer_of_?tekno.txt?z.txt?ricelyrics.txt?birthstonesmjm?red_planet.txt?mouse46.txt?the_13th_amp.t?goo.txt?cockroach_-_or?voom.txt?voom-2.txt?nofrills.txt?DawgBITE2K1.tx傽Boston_Red_Sox傾caliber_v1.0.t傿nascent.txt僀voom-3.txt僁simply_lyrics.僂Pioneer_Supert僃z_lite_mini.tx僄Oasis_-_2.txt僅cockroach.txt僆ethereum.txt僇MATA.txt僈caliber_v1.01.僉morbius_sickne僊WinampIIx.txt僋Dragon_209.txt僌windows_xp.txt働twohipdudes-mj僎ipod.txt僐barret.txt僑extrax.txt僒syncretism-med僓dj4_mod_.txt僔mouse23.txt僕amped__mega-me僗watercolor_-_b僘watercolor_-_e僙amped__mini-me僛amped2.txt僜amped.txt僝wip2.txt僞watercolor_-_g僟Trek.txt僠beowulf.txt僡barret2.txt僢plaintext.txt僣simpleton.txt僤rusted_old_thi僥Langrisser.txt僨ischl_mini.txt僩tutti_frutti_2僪xaro.txt僫mini-z.txt僯PLASTIK_offici僰philips_electr僱astro_mini.txt僲allyourlinks.t勔pixos_plaintex動Metalic-X.txt勗SonixGreen.txt儈push.txt儤Sakura.txt儦eff_one_mega_j優eff_one_mini_j儭eff_one_maxi_j務eff_one_minus_勚eff_one_micro_勛terrorism_acti  

Rate plugin

TOTAL VOTES:    -    CURRENT RATING:

Rate It:
 --- 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1  
Comments:    
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

nila

Re: Should you See This?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2003, 02:24:08 pm »

Going to vote for your own plugins were ya :)

lol

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2003, 02:31:07 pm »

no not really

I was looking around and seen this before on another plug-in long ago and i guess it has never been fixed.

not sure if they know this voitng thing is broken or not.

Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

nila

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2003, 03:35:41 pm »

yeah yeah, heard that line before :)

I know you were just going to vote for your plugin and give it a 10/10 :)

lol. - Have u checked out the skins section recently? Some guy did a really cool series of mini-me skins for MC - he made like 5 all slightly different but with the same styling - they were really cool - I was gonna suggest MC chooses the best one and includes it with MC as part of the download - their mini-me skins are all outdated and old looking and this guy's matched pretty well with the new default skin.

I dont usually check those sections too much but if ur checkin out the plugin's give it a look - worth looking :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up