INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems connecting to remote library  (Read 1136 times)

nickolsj

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
Problems connecting to remote library
« on: October 11, 2017, 09:44:48 pm »

Having issues connecting from MC23 running on Win10 to a remote library running on Ubuntu 16.04.  When running MC22 on the Ubuntu side I have no problem remotely connecting using MC23 (x64) on Windows.  Tried using the URL as well as access key; as well as refreshing the access key to get a new one.  No problems accessing from web browser; MC Panel comes up no problem.  Do not think it is a network or security issue as I can see shares from Ubuntu on Windows and everything else is working w/o issue; plus connecting MC23 Windows to MC22 Ubuntu is working.

Not sure if (32-bit/64-bit) matters, both MC23 versions are running the latest stable release.  Windows is using 64-bit, not 100% sure Ubuntu is running at 64-bit or not.

Any ideas? ?

TIA

nickolsj

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Problems connecting to remote library
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 06:06:40 am »

OK managed to fix it although i am not sure what actually i did to do so.  But just for info I reset my firewall (just basic windows firewall) to default, disabled/re-enabled my network connection and did a reboot.  -- This was all done on the Windows PC. 

Must have been mucked up somewhere in one of the areas as now it work no problems.
Pages: [1]   Go Up