INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade question and DLNA question  (Read 856 times)

fataxeman

• Recent member
Upgrade question and DLNA question
« on: October 13, 2017, 01:05:38 pm »

Good afternoon,

I purchased a MC23 Master License on May 6, 2017 but just today upgraded to the MC23 64-bit Windows build.  The first time I opened JRiver, I was prompted to purchase or continue the 30-day trial, etc. (something to that effect).  This always seems to happen when I "upgrade".  The second time I opened JRiver I did not receive any prompt about purchase/trial, etc. but I know that it will come back soon.  I downloaded MC23 from an email link not the MJR file I received when I purchase the upgrade.  Maybe that was my mistake.

I have 3 other computers to upgrade (2 Windows machines that, I think, are both 32-bit and a late 2011 Macbook Pro running OS X Yosemite).  I would like to streamline this process so that I do it right the FIRST time. 

Also, I have a couple of DLNA issues:

1.  This happened on MC22 and continues on MC23.  On my desktop (which is the newest machine running 64-bit Windows 10/32 GB Ram), the Pause navigation button does not work.  When you hover over the button, it turns blue and says "Pause" and "Double-click to Stop" but it will NOT pause the song.  If you double click it, it does stop the track but does not Pause it.

2.  Also, not sure how to explain this but when listening to a live album which would have no breaks in sound over all the songs.  As it stands now (and this happened on MC22 as well), the sound cuts off as a track ends and before the next one begins...meaning whether the artist is talking or there is inbetween sounds/noise,etc. (and there always is), the sound stops for a couple of seconds or more when it should continue on, uninterrupted with no pause whatsoever.  Although the "Gapless" and "play silence" settings under audio are confusing to me, I was able to configure it properly before getting a new integrated amplifier and starting to use the DLNA connection method. 

Thank you,
Fataxeman
Pages: [1]   Go Up