INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 23.0.76 -- Available Here  (Read 3352 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 23.0.76 -- Available Here
« on: October 23, 2017, 12:33:54 pm »

This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 23.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download standard build
32-bit: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v23/latest/MediaCenter230076.exe (works on all systems)

Download 64 bit build
This is an early build of JRiver Media Center 23 for Windows 64-bit.  Please back up your library before installing.
64-bit: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v23/latest/MediaCenter230076-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

23.0.76 (10/20/2017)

1. Fixed: Mouse scrolling works on the 2d image viewer.
2. Fixed: Corrected some typos pointed out by Casiophil.
3. Fixed: When connecting with a library server client in read-only mode, it would provide a token and then get full access instead of read-only access.
4. Changed: Panel - Updated the audio, image, and video player to make better use of the screen space, especially on mobile devices.
5. Changed: Panel - The playing now view will change depending on if the window has a portrait or landscape orientation.
6. Changed: Panel - In the playing now view, cover art, images, and videos will remain static while the playlist is still scrollable.
7. Changed: Panel - Made folder buttons smaller in some cases to get more items on the display.
8. Changed: Panel - Adjusted the font sizes for different display sizes.

23.0.75 (10/19/2017)

1. Changed: During import, a file will be resolved to the full network path and that filename will be checked for import as well.  That way importing from M:\ that maps to \\Media and from \\Media will not import twice.
2. Fixed: WMDM didn't sync the disk number properly so if a file had a disc number, it would sync over and over.
3. Fixed: The MC installer was not removing old versions of some Panel components.  They weren't causing problems but were needlessly taking up space.
4. Changed: Made the search suggestions for a field show up even for a short search as long as there are less than 1000 matches (before it was 20 matches).

23.0.74 (10/17/2017)

1. Fixed: The new feature of getting channel logos from "TV Logos" folder automatically did not work on clients.
2. Changed: Updated FFmpeg to version 3.4, used for file analysis and transcoding.
3. Changed: Once you close a check for updates prompt Action Window, it won't show again for the run of the program.
4. Fixed: 24-bit WMA files did not play properly in 64-bit Media Center.
5. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
6. Changed: Added a mute button to the Z skin (double thanks to Marko and Awesome Donkey).
7. Fixed: When a handheld device is configured to sync to a playlist and the user modified the playlist and selected "sync now" on the device, MC would not sync the modified playlist and instead popped a message saying the device was fully synchronized.
8. Fixed: When certain expressions were used in handheld media paths (e.g. Options / Handheld / Files, Paths, & More / Audio Path:), the device sync would not work correctly.

23.0.73 (10/13/2017)

1. Changed: When a disjoint group of TV channels are selected and moved using "Move Up" or "Move Down" button, the un-selected channels in the middle of the group is no longer moved together.
2. Fixed: Auto-Fill of the Car Radio buttons would look at images and videos when figuring the most common artists and genres and make buttons that wouldn't work.
3. Fixed: Playing video in JRemote on iOS devices was not working.

23.0.72 (10/12/2017)

1. Changed: Updated Russian translation (thanks Vladimir).
2. Changed: The country names in television setup are now translatable.
3. Changed: The country name "United States of America" is simplied to "United States" in television setup, to be consistent with the other areas of MC.
4. Changed: Made the stars in Theater View's Playing Now clickable (before they only responded to keyboard input).
5. NEW: Drag-N-Drop to re-order channels on "Manage TV Channels" tool.
6. NEW: Added the right-click command "Auto-Fill" to Car Radio to fill the buttons using your most common artists, genres, most played tracks, etc.
7. NEW: Added "Reset All Buttons" to the right-click of the Car Radio buttons.
8. NEW: Panel - Added a folder item count to the upper right corner of the folder button.
9. Changed: Panel - Changed the page jump buttons to use a link style format.
10. Changed: Panel - Adjusted the format of the play all button on folder buttons.
11. Changed: Panel - Moved folder titles back below the folder button.
12. Changed: Panel - Adjusted the layout of the playback bar.

23.0.71 (10/10/2017)

1. Changed: The tool "Fill Track Numbers From List Order" will default to setting the Episode # if it's run on a set of videos.
2. Fixed: The album memory reader cache would clear when double-clicking a different file in Playing Now, but not reload the files.

23.0.70 (10/6/2017)

1. Changed: When loading tracks for album memory playback, a wait message will display if it takes more than one second.
2. Changed: Album memory playback detects when the same file is in the playlist multiple times and no longer loads the file more than once.
3. Fixed: DLNA: Don't call GetMediaInfo if the controller options are set to Disable SetNext support.
4. Changed: Reduced default time for device calls from 10 seconds to 2 seconds, since the calls are sometimes on the main thread.
5. Fixed: DLNA: Fix status calls for GetPosition which were not entirely correct in 23.0.67.
6. Changed: Play Doctor caps the number of files it will output based on the size of the entire library.
7. Fixed: On Manage TV Channels window the channel logo preview window showed a blank instead of the default image if the channel's set image file was no longer available.
8. Fixed: Album memory playback no longer attempts to load URLs.
9. NEW: Panel - Added the playlist count and current track to the playback bar.
10. Changed: Panel - Removed the fanned icon for groups of multiple files.
11. Fixed: Panel - Buttons for custom views didn't have the appropriate format.
12. Fixed: DLNA: Options that aren't active depending on the current settings are grayed out.
13. NEW: DLNA: You can now select the audio formats that are converted when "specified output format only when necessary" is selected. (under Add or configure DLNA servers .. [Server name]->Audio->Advanced)

23.0.69 (10/5/2017)

1. Changed: TV recording delete confirmation dialog self-destructs in 10 seconds to prevent it from blocking the program in case it pops up unattended.
2. Fixed: Message boxes in Theater View that have self-destruction timer set might return wrong result upon self-destruction.
3. Fixed: Improved handling of redirects when downloading cover art or season banners from TheTVDB.
4. Fixed: Connecting a new client to a Library Server will no longer re-create all stock smartlists.
5. Changed: Increased the mouse-wheel precision of the Tempo/Pitch/Rate sliders in the Tempo & Pitch DSP.
6. Changed: Italian translation updated (thanks Matteo).
7. Changed: Made Play Doctor give a file no chance of inclusion if it's been included in the last 10 tracks.
8. Changed: The "MC23.exe" Launcher is additionally included in the Media Center program folder, in addition to the system folder.

23.0.68 (10/4/2017)

1. NEW: Panel - Added a back button to the App header.
2. NEW: Panel - The mini player will also display the album title of the audio or image file playing.
3. Changed: Panel - Removed the browser header.
4. Changed: Panel - Removed the buffering slider animation.
5. Changed: Panel - Adjusted the format of the page jump buttons.
6. Changed: Panel - Made most of the folder buttons similar to the home page buttons.
7. Changed: Panel - Moved the play all button on folders to the lower right corner.
8. Fixed: Panel - Album columns were still taking up space on mobile devices.

23.0.67 (10/4/2017)

1. NEW: Added new tag fields "Work", "Movement", "Movement Number", "Movement Count", and "Show Work Movement".  These tags will be read from and written to corresponding Apple iTunes tags in mp4 files.
2. NEW: Added an option "Use a default image for channels without logos" for Theater View TV Guide.  This option is effective only if "Hide channel names in Theater View guide when channel logos are available" option is not used.
3. Changed: DLNA: Move the detection for the ability to do SetNext into the track playback start. Saves on device calls.
4. Fixed: DLNA: Add a GetTransportState for Playback state = PLAYING before GetPosition because on some slow devices GetPosition was returning values from the previous track which caused a track skip on those devices that support SetNext.
5. Changed: DLNA: Because of #4 above, change the track status update for SetNext support to 5 seconds.
6. NEW: MC will automatically search the Cover Art\TV Logos\ folder for channel logos if a channel does not already have a logo file saved in the Image File tag.
7. NEW: Added a "Divider" to the Parametric Equalizer to separate groups of filters.  The text for the divider is customizable.
8. NEW: Added support for changing the label column width in the tag editing action window.  Cursor changes to a 'sizing' icon when over the divider between label and value.
9. Fixed: Album memory playback could fail to play tracks when it looped the playlist and started again.
10. NEW: The 'Get Movie & TV Info' dialog has a new option to select or de-select getting keyword data along with the other metadata.  It's a checkbox called "Use keywords".
11. Changed: In the Standard Television View the horizontal split between the Filter window and the Channels window can now be adjusted.
12. Fixed: Theater View could crash in recent builds if "Expression to Display" was used in a view.
13. Changed: DLNA: when ignoring position failure, add a settling delay for the play command after sending the URI to the renderer. Helps with some slow renderers.
14. Changed: DLNA: changes to make the slider work when getposition is slow or fails.
15. Fixed: DLNA: get the fileinfo to update onscreen instantly when transitioning tracks.
16. Fixed: DLNA: change to the DLNA image slideshow push to renderer to work with MC as a renderer.
17. Changed: DLNA renderer. Ignore Stop commands while playing back images. Enables a smooth slideshow. WIP.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

tyler69

Re: JRiver Media Center 23.0.76 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 01:06:30 pm »

Crashed for me (MC just closed without any notification) while trying to play a movie through Panel. Please find the log attached.

tyler69

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 01:10:43 pm »

Here's another one. It might have shown the "MC is stopped working" message before it closed down as I have seen the message now.

Transilium

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: JRiver Media Center 23.0.76.64 crash
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 02:27:44 pm »

JRiver 64 crashes with Aeon visualization .

satfrat

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 06:57:59 pm »

After downloading the new X64, audio playback failed with the message "something went wrong with playback". I came to the Forum and tried redownloading ther X64 Media Center and had the same result, no audio playback from my library.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 07:25:40 pm »

You may not have a 64 bit driver for the audio playback device.

satfrat

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 07:33:17 pm »

You may not have a 64 bit driver for the audio playback device.

I was playing music on my Windows 10 PC using x64 Media Center when I got the new upgrade notification. My player runs 24/7 except to stop for these upgrades.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 09:36:44 pm »

Try powering everything off and back on.

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 06:49:28 am »

Get cover art from internet....when I try to choose my cover art using the dropdown it says 'your library' no cover art....when in fact there is.....just saying

I keep cover art in the same folder as the music files
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up