INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album (Duration) & Combined Sorting...  (Read 1375 times)

Solo53

• Recent member
  • Russian fan of the JRiver MC
Album (Duration) & Combined Sorting...
« on: November 03, 2017, 01:38:24 pm »

Hello, dear colleagues! ... With the help of the respected MrC (for which he had a special thanks), I managed to bring out the name of the album in this form: img#1

I have two questions for connoisseurs:

01 - after the player is closed, the settings are not saved, and when you turn it on again, the picture is as follows: img#2

QUESTION - how to save the calculator settings?

02 - I can not do sorting [Album Artist (Auto)] [A-Z] - [Year - Album] [Z-A] - [Disc #] [A-Z] ... I know, that in some specific place teams need put a single space, and everything will work, as it should ...

QUESTION - how to fix it?... ?

ferday

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Album (Duration) & Combined Sorting...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 07:42:58 pm »

as to #1

the album duration must be coming from a variable.  variables come from smartlists, and the list must be refreshed to reset the variables.  one way to fix this, is make a new field, and paste the values from the variable field in it.  now it doesn't need to be refreshed and should work

Solo53

• Recent member
  • Russian fan of the JRiver MC
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 10:41:10 am »

the album duration must be coming from a variable.  variables come from smartlists, and the list must be refreshed to reset the variables.  one way to fix this, is make a new field, and paste the values from the variable field in it.  now it doesn't need to be refreshed and should work
Thank you for the reaction ... If possible, show this in the screenshots, please ... :'(

ferday

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 07:01:35 pm »

make a new field (i called it _b)

now in the normal Tag Window, just type = _a

do this AFTER you've reset the calculator.  try with a few and see if it is working for you
Pages: [1]   Go Up