INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD tagging  (Read 1390 times)

trex450

• Recent member
CD tagging
« on: November 11, 2017, 11:29:47 am »

hello everyone
my library is a mess, so i did new library ripping cd with careful tagging, its look good on a pc i rip but on other pc show Unassigned album
please help

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: CD tagging
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 01:18:09 pm »

Take a look at the tags.  If you rip with MC, they are filled in automatically.

trex450

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 01:36:01 pm »

yes i did but i edit disc information because unknown album and artist

trex450

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 05:11:06 pm »

Where are tagging data store and can I redirect to local NAS

Cinelder

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 07:17:35 pm »

hello everyone
my library is a mess, so i did new library ripping cd with careful tagging, its look good on a pc i rip but on other pc show Unassigned album
please help

I have also experienced this intermittently with Build 80 and 81 64-bit.  Certain tracks, and sometimes all the tracks on a cd ripped, imported and manually tagged by MC on one machine  (with the tracks also having been renamed  through  /Tools/Library Tools/Rename Move & Copy Files) would show up as unidentified, with no track numbers, artist, album art  or album name when imported on another machine running the same Build.  This problem disappeared when I reverted to Build 73 on both machines... the same tracks re-ripped, imported, tagged and renamed on one machine again imported as usual, identically into the other.  I found the problem for me seemed to originate in updating file tags in the first place when importing the CD in MC - Explorer (windows 10) showed the same absence of tag info when I tried to view the track metadata after customizing the folder to be optimized for "music" files.
Pages: [1]   Go Up