INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a list of compatible Handheld Devices?  (Read 1350 times)

johnkaess

• Junior Woodchuck
Is there a list of compatible Handheld Devices?
« on: November 13, 2017, 02:58:56 pm »

I'm into my first month using JRiver Media Center and i am blown away by the flexibility and capability of this program. I've successfully imported all my music and playlists from iTunes. I've succeeded in syncing my iPod Classic after i figured out that i had to sync it to iTunes and uncheck the box to sync music before Media Center would work with it. I thought from reading the instructions that Media Center would remove songs which are not in the playlists i have selected to sync, but that is not the case, at least for my initial sync, even with the box checked to do so. Anyway, it's working well now.

Now for my question: My iPod Classic is getting up there in age. Are there other DAP's which Media Center can sync. Like perhaps, FiiO or any other high quality DAP's?

johnkaess

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Is there a list of compatible Handheld Devices?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 04:42:47 pm »

Well, MC did say it copied my playlists to my iPod Classic, but the iPod Classic itself says there are no songs or playlists on it.

This makes my question much more important. What current devices will allow me to sync playlists from MC to a DAP (digital audio player).
Pages: [1]   Go Up