INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 23.0.84 does not play  (Read 1171 times)

willmcd

• Recent member
23.0.84 does not play
« on: December 03, 2017, 06:46:14 am »

For the past couple of weeks I have had a serious problem with Mediacenter 23. I really need your help.

The symptoms are that when I select something to play to a local zone on my server, the button changes from a play arrow to a set of pause bars, the track name and duration show in the top status bar, but nothing plays and the countdown does not move. the same happens when I try to trigger playing from Gizmo remote.

I have uninstalled mediacenter and reinstalled it (no effect)
I have restored a back up library and settings from a month ago when it was working fine (no result)
I can't see any similar posts on the forum.
I have been through the troubleshooting guide, but it isn't really relevant.

The server side of JRiver is working fine, I can play to other machines, but I can't get any of the local zones working.

The only thing I can think of is that this started around the time my windows 10 upgraded to the fall creators edition, although this could of course be a red herring.

I have attached a set of log files to help diagnose, any ideas or advice would be gratefully received. Thanks

willmcd

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: 23.0.84 does not play
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 10:00:02 am »

Please read the topic called Audio Setup on our wiki. 

willmcd

• Recent member
Re: 23.0.84 does not play
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 03:21:04 pm »

Thanks Jim,

I have resurrected one of my sound cards with three zones, it had reset itself back to two channel configuration. The second sound card had done the same, but for some reason it still isn't picking up sound from jrmc. Now i just need to figure this problem out, some homework for the next few evenings.

Regards,

willmcd
Pages: [1]   Go Up