INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA Controller Options  (Read 2223 times)

bluenose1

• Junior Woodchuck
DLNA Controller Options
« on: December 15, 2017, 10:08:23 am »

With the rewrite of the DLNA controller functions in Release 91, I'd like to know which of the 3 DLNA controller functions should now be ticked for optimal performance through the PSAudio Bridgell. I'm wondering because they have recently updated the Bridge firmware. Thanks.

zoicoster

• Recent member
Re: DLNA Controller Options
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 02:57:01 pm »

amsco15

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 06:38:43 pm »

Those instructions are very old.  I'm still on Bridge II V2.9.1 and won't update (the new update is MQA capable - not my thing, plus you have to use Mconnect  :().  Currently, I only have "Disable SetNext Support" selected.  Every Bridge II update changes the DLNA settings.  Just when I get it right, the Conversedigital team changes something that doesn't meet the standard. 

It really comes down to experimenting.  It's a little frustrating.  Plus, PSAudio, and I do love their products, is just not a good software company.  They, fairly recently, fired one of their top Engineers.  I think he was responsible for much of the Bridge II on their end.

zoicoster

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 03:38:58 am »

Hi, I'm on Bridge II V3.5.1 and with all the 3 controllers checked is all right.
Pages: [1]   Go Up