INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: House Band  (Read 2124 times)

markopolo12

• Recent member
House Band
« on: December 27, 2017, 01:26:18 am »

My apologies for creating a thread that has been addressed many times.  I'm a JRiver 20.00 user.  I purchased an Alexa for my wife and I have rec'd the "House Band has successfully been linked" message on my skills.  I have port forwarded, entered my access key, and it gave me (what I assumed) to be the good to go.

However, when I say:  Alexa, launch house band..i get the voice in the box telling me to link it up.  So, I disable the skill, and link it again (and I get the success message).

Problem is that I keep getting this and i'm at a loss as to what could be the issue.  I have a Netgear Nighthawk and a cable modem.  I don't have the authentication checked.  Any help would be appreciated.  Otherwise, I'm giving up and going back to my high rez world.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: House Band
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 02:15:45 am »

Please use the House Band thread here:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,102709.0.html

The author and other users follow it.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 02:18:10 am »

I'm a JRiver 20.00 user.
I just noticed that you're using an old version of JRiver.  You might want to use a trial version of MC23, just to see what happens.  I'm not sure your version is supported.

sarkonovich

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 01:16:01 pm »

My apologies for creating a thread that has been addressed many times.  I'm a JRiver 20.00 user.  I purchased an Alexa for my wife and I have rec'd the "House Band has successfully been linked" message on my skills.  I have port forwarded, entered my access key, and it gave me (what I assumed) to be the good to go.

However, when I say:  Alexa, launch house band..i get the voice in the box telling me to link it up.  So, I disable the skill, and link it again (and I get the success message).

Problem is that I keep getting this and i'm at a loss as to what could be the issue.  I have a Netgear Nighthawk and a cable modem.  I don't have the authentication checked.  Any help would be appreciated.  Otherwise, I'm giving up and going back to my high rez world.

I'm answering the question on a different thread.
JRiver 21 Linux (ARM) on Pine 64 => PS Audio DirectWave DAC => ATC 50asl speakers. JRiver controlled by House Band on Amazon Echo
Pages: [1]   Go Up