INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rename files..  (Read 750 times)

JoshuaHorowitz

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say... other than that MC rocks!
Rename files..
« on: June 20, 2003, 07:27:37 pm »

See this post. Is now maybe the time to implement this, while the beta's development is active? If not, that's fine. Just wanted to keep my pet feature from dying. I'll annoy you with it again in a few months.

Thanks!
Joshua

...it would be nice if you could, either in a handheld plugin or a general file-management tool, do the exact thing you do with "Rename Files From Properties". You would have control over both the destination root directory, the subdirectory structure underneath it, and the destination filename. All of these based on ID3 tags. That's my ideal prototype.

(it would be great if playlist synchronization could work with this)

JoshuaHorowitz

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say... other than that MC rocks!
[Rename Files...]-Style Handheld Upload
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 07:34:19 pm »

Whoops, I have no idea where that subject heading came from. If it can be changed, could someone please switch it to: [Rename Files...]-Style Handheld Upload?

Thanks,
Joshua

PS: This must be a bug in the forum software. HTML entities aren't handled correctly in the preview system.

Omni

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: "Rename files...&
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 10:12:34 pm »

You can change the thread's title yourself.  Just edit your original post and update the title.

I have found that titles don't seem to handle any type of brackets (square, angled, etc.) other than parentheses.

Omni
Pages: [1]   Go Up