INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking Forward to Being Above Zero  (Read 1384 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Looking Forward to Being Above Zero
« on: January 03, 2018, 05:57:03 pm »

Since Christmas day, the daily high temperature here in Minneapolis has been about zero F or below.  That's about -17 C.  It's I'm getting old.  People are I'm trying to be tough, but that only lasts so long.

The morning commute is a fog of engine exhaust, and that creates some slick spots, where cars spin out.

I missed some of it because I was on vacation where the highs weren't warm enough to wear a bikini, but at least you could feel your ears.

The weather forecast for New England and the East Coast doesn't look good tomorrow.

Welcome to January.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
Re: Looking Forward to Being Above Zero
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 06:14:15 pm »

Come visit Australia this weekend.

Even in the southern states we are expecting a lot of heat. 41°C on Saturday!  :o
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 06:15:40 pm »

I wish.  Too bad we can't ship you some of our air conditioning.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 06:19:56 pm »

Here you go....
JRiver CEO Elect

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 06:25:49 pm »

I fixed the OP for you as well  ;D.  But we Aussies know what it is like.  Sometimes it can drop to under 10c here in Sydney and the Weather Presenters all freak out about how "freezing" it is.  Then again, the Poms weird out with heat wave warnings if it hits 30c. 
JRiver CEO Elect
Pages: [1]   Go Up