INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote won't show updated music in MC23  (Read 1172 times)

jb5200

• Recent member
JRemote won't show updated music in MC23
« on: January 13, 2018, 07:49:02 pm »

Ever since I upgraded to MC23 my JRemote won't show any new music I add via playlists.  I have a W7 server that runs the entire house with music and every PC in the house that I go to has the new music that I loaded into the playlists, however, when I go to my iPhone/iPad and use JRemote and that remotes into the server the new music doesn't show up in the playlists even though on the server it's there.  I have tried everything, rebooted, new access keys, you name it I tried everything.  The new music is there if I go and find it individually by artist, song title, etc. using JRemote but if I go to playlist - nothing! 

However if I go to any PC in the house and go to the playlists it's all there, just not on my JRemote, which I find extremely weird b/c it's linking into a computer.  FWIW, I have never had a problem with this with any previous version of JRiver - load new music on server, put into playlists, backup and reload and boom it's all there.  Not now, nothing!

Please help!

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote won't show updated music in MC23
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 09:52:31 pm »

Did you uninstall the previous version of MC?

jb5200

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 08:06:26 pm »

Yes still no change.  It's the weirdest thing - I am looking at my laptop with the playlist playing and all the new files are there.  I open JRemote and connect to that laptop and go to the same playlist and nothing.  But yet when I go to JRemote and look up the files by artist they are there but not in the playlist.

I am at a loss!

jb5200

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 08:12:05 pm »

Solved!  I figured it out all of the new music is at the end of the music files in the playlist regardless of the rest of it listed alphabetically.  But on all of the pcs they are automatically listed alphabetically but in JRemote they are added at the end even though all of the rest was in the playlist is alphabetically.  If that makes any sense!
Pages: [1]   Go Up