INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integrating MC & Devialet Core Infinity Streaming Module [Solved-Other Solution]  (Read 1364 times)

Manfred

• Citizen of the Universe

So after some testing yesterday, I decided to use Devialet AIR instead of using MC DLNA Server & Devialet UpnP. Processing Audio using MC and then use AIR to stream Audio to my Devialet sounded better than using MC DLNA Server and then stream to Devialet Core Infinity Streaming Module and let Core Infinity do the audio processing. The Audio Engine of MC is really good!

Also using memory playback and AIR, playback starts immediately (loading decoded FLAC into memory) and not with some stuttering in the beginning of playback compared to DLNA playback.

So I will currently not follow anymore the issues below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I got my Devialet back from Paris including the new Core Infinity (CI) Streaming Module- I just tried the new UpnP streaming capability. The Devialet directly appears in MC under playing now and I can play most audio formats I have.

I play from my Media Server (MC) -> Linksys switch->Devialet (All 1 Gbit Network)

I also have some questions:

1. In the first few seconds MC or  the CI modules does not immediately play and stops and starts the song - is this a MC issue or a CI issue or are there settings in MC to avoid this? After a few seconds playing is perfect.

2. In MC selecting the Devialet there are diffrent options: Default Audio Device {Direct Sound, Remoteaudio (WASAPI), Remoteaudio (Direct Sound), Disk Writer, Network Streamer, Null Output}- I have chosen Remoteaudio (WASAPI)
-> Is this a correct setting?

3. I have configured the DLNA server ( I have to 99% FLAC):
    Mode: Specified Output
    Format: PCM 24 bit
    Advanced: DSP Studio Settings

Is that the correct setting?

4. 24 bit/192 kHz audio files don't play without stuttering - a CI problem?

5. If I want to have two different zones (One for headphone, one for speakers) streaming to the Devialet - How to do    that?

WS (AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 32 GB DDR4-3200, 2x2 TB SDD, LG 34UC98-W)-USB|ADI-2 DAC FS|Canton AM5 - File Server (i3-3.9 GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4-2400, 46 TB disk space) - Media Renderer (i3-3.8 GHz, 8GB DDR4-2133, GTX 960)-USB|Devialet D220 Pro|Audeze LCD 2|B&W 804S|LG 4K OLED )
Pages: [1]   Go Up