INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OPPO 105 disppeared from DLNA renderer using zones  (Read 1052 times)

stanzani

• Galactic Citizen
  • Music and Audio enthusiast
OPPO 105 disppeared from DLNA renderer using zones
« on: January 20, 2018, 09:46:45 am »

I am having trobles with the Zone concept: I added a zone 'Theater' with the puropose ofm using the oppo in a 5.1 room for movies and music, and select the proper dirac filter dor that room. I the deleted oppo 105 frpm te player list. The theater zone did not work wel: i gor an error sisaying the Tac ASIO driver does not suppo 15@44.1 format !
- which the DLNA renderer (the Oppo should use the Tead UD503 ASIO driver which I use in my stereo living room?
- why the ud503 ASIO driver should not support the CD format??
how do I make the oppo 105 appear again in the player list??
I screwed up something with this zone feature which I cannot fulli understand but I cannot get back
thanks much
Stereo:
DAW: Fanless Case Streatcon 7 with MSI A97I mobo, 2 x 8G RAM (Hynix) with Intel I5 CPU.
NAS: QNAP TS-531 with 5x4TB HDDs
DAC/ADC: RME ADI2 PRO
Speakers (active): 2 x ATC SCM50ASL
Subs (active): 2 x REL 528 Signature

stanzani

• Galactic Citizen
  • Music and Audio enthusiast
Re: OPPO 105 disppeared from DLNA renderer using zones
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 10:23:44 am »

ok i was able to unhide the oppo. i created a zone named theater and I linked the oppo to it
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mdvcf3f0blh6vo/Screenshot%202018-01-20%2017.21.34.png?dl=0
I tried to enable dspstudio->dirac to filter the output and performing rDirac correction but i cannot select the filter
In the link menu i find both 'theater' and the oppo' Is this correct
Also which aduio driver should I use for DLNA? is is irrelevant since I xfer audio ocer dlna? the default audio device is reported so i want to make sure w10 will no srew p the audio puriti
thanks much
Stereo:
DAW: Fanless Case Streatcon 7 with MSI A97I mobo, 2 x 8G RAM (Hynix) with Intel I5 CPU.
NAS: QNAP TS-531 with 5x4TB HDDs
DAC/ADC: RME ADI2 PRO
Speakers (active): 2 x ATC SCM50ASL
Subs (active): 2 x REL 528 Signature
Pages: [1]   Go Up