INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plug-in to play random drops / commercials / beds ?  (Read 1063 times)

robbnj

• Recent member
Plug-in to play random drops / commercials / beds ?
« on: January 27, 2018, 02:06:37 pm »

Hi all, I've tried searching for this info, by the various names for the files I want to play, and by the goal I'm trying to achieve, but no luck.
I want to set up my own "radio station" whereupon I have all my music set to play at random.
I hate real radio with all of its commercials and BS, but one of the things I actually DO like is that the commercials break up the music here and there so it's not just an endless stream.

Is there a plug-in available (or can JRiver do it natively) that will allow me to have a bunch of drops / beds / commercials that the program will randomly play?
I'd like to set parameters that will play a file from a specific folder separate from my music folder at anywhere between 3-7 songs (also random), but not have to add the files to a playlist 3,000 times in order to achieve it.

I've already got about 20 files that are generic station announcements (i.e. "You're listening to Classic Rock Radio" followed by some guitar licks, etc.), and am working on more.

I have to assume I'm not inventing the wheel here, but my Google-fu has failed me so far.

Pages: [1]   Go Up