INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [23.0.100x64; Issue; Solved] Adding library sub-view prevents access to parent  (Read 907 times)

Goatshade

• Citizen of the Universe

...Kind of. I decided that I wanted (Multiple Artists) in its own sub-view, categorised under Artists, due to changes I made to the latter in light of not being able to work around the date averaging problem.

For whatever reason, clicking on Artists now automatically drills down to (Multiple Artists), which is not what I want. I still want to be able to access the Artists view as-is.

...I can force it, but it requires that I right-click on Artists, select Customise View..., and then click Cancel. Having to do that every time will be kind of a head-ache.

The weird part is that I have an Albums category with four sub-views: By Year, Compilations, Soundtracks, and Recently Imported. In that case, I can still select Albums just fine.

Seems like a bug, to me. I can't find any option in Customise View... to remedy this, though I could be blind, per usual.

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: [23.0.100x64; Issue] Adding library sub-view prevents access to parent
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 07:37:58 pm »

Right click, customise view...

Look in the middle section for "Allow tree selection" and tick it. (tip: right in the middle of screenshot #2 ;))

It's in the "Tree" section. See this post for more detailed info re. customising views.
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,68960.msg464065.html#msg464065

-marko

Goatshade

Re: [23.0.100x64; Issue] Adding library sub-view prevents access to parent
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 03:22:45 pm »

Ahh, I see. Thank you! ^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up