INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Walk Through Videos  (Read 1040 times)

Spike1000

• Citizen of the Universe
Walk Through Videos
« on: February 14, 2018, 04:30:33 am »

How about some walk through videos?

Can be done in a single take. Say 5-10 minutes each. Not a big drain on resources. Quick and easy. They won't answer advanced queries - but neither does a Wiki.

They take less time than answering the same question over and over in the forum. They also are good marketing showing off all the functions of MC, many of which are hidden under bushels.

I put my money where my mouth was and recorded some. . . Seems no one at JR thinks the same as me.  :(

Spike

Bohemian

• World Citizen
Re: Walk Through Videos
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 09:00:26 am »

Well, I have been using JR for quite some years, but I learned some new things from watching the tutorial videos that Spike has made.  Even quite simple things that I had not spotted, which make life much easier.

Thanks for those videos!

eljr

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 02:36:13 pm »

I put my money where my mouth was and recorded some. . . Seems no one at JR thinks the same as me.  :(

Spike

and they were the best thing to ever happened to explaining JRiver.

1maynard

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 03:39:33 pm »

Spike, I would like to take the time to thank you for the videos. I Have watched some of them and did not realize that a member on here had made them. I really think that they should be referenced in the Wiki and also with the sticky's. I really think that a new user should view them first before truing to get MC set up. I wish I had found them sooner when I first downloaded the trial. JimH, what are your thoughts an getting the videos in the Wiki and in the sticky's?
Intel I7-8700K, GTX1080 Ti Gaming, 16 GB ram, Silverstone GD08, Integra DRX R1.1  AVR, LG OLED B6 65 TV, Oppo UHD-203 DVD. Klipsch Reference 7.1 Speakers. [2] HDHomerun HDHR4-2 OTA tuners. Win 10 Pro 64 bit
Pages: [1]   Go Up