INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get Movie & TV Info Really slow and not Returning Cover Art  (Read 837 times)

thezone

• Galactic Citizen
Get Movie & TV Info Really slow and not Returning Cover Art
« on: February 17, 2018, 11:13:33 pm »

This issue has existed for me for a while now with MC22 and has not improved with a new install of MC23 x64.

This search takes quite a while and the results show TMDB derived information and the "Use image" button is ticked but there is no image being returned from IMDB. I have to manually upload the over art from google images which is time consuming. Any ideas why this has changed? It has worked flawlessly for years.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Get Movie & TV Info Really slow and not Returning Cover Art
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 01:08:44 am »

There was another thread about this recently. If you can find it, the answer may be in there.

Otherwise, it is most likely your firewall (i.e. Windows Defender Firewall, depending on your Windows version) that is blocking the images.

Find the recent discussions about Windows Defender, and taming it.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up