INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WASAPI using 96khz 2ch  (Read 835 times)

keb669

• Recent member
WASAPI using 96khz 2ch
« on: February 18, 2018, 09:37:56 am »

Hi Guys
             Just purchased a full Licence for MC23. I'm a bit disappointed that the this Media centre won't accept WASAPI output at 96khz 2ch.I have a few Music Folders which Foobar and Winyl will play these files without any problems. Also trying to set up Visualization using Collage Damaged Layers nothing but a blank screen. When clicking on this screen Media Centre freezes and problem screen shows and says Media Centre has stopped working. Have tried reinstalling still the same. Lot of Money to pay out for software that doesn't work properly. My system is Windows 8.1 64 bit.

RD James

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: WASAPI using 96khz 2ch
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 01:35:31 pm »

Just purchased a full Licence for MC23. I'm a bit disappointed that the this Media centre won't except WASAPI output at 96khz 2ch.I have a few Music Folders which Foobar and Winyl will play these files without any problems.
Are you sure that those programs were outputting via WASAPI Exclusive Mode and that your sound device supports it?
If your device does support this, I'm sure that you will be able to use it with Media Center. I would first suggest that you make sure the device is configured to "automatic" bit-depth, and that you have "auto configure playback settings on error" set to "Ask".

Posting your device settings would be helpful.

Lot of Money to pay out for software that doesn't work properly.
Well there is a 30 day fully functional trial before you have to buy it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up