INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: request to allow sorting of windows with active processes  (Read 627 times)

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Getting older every day
request to allow sorting of windows with active processes
« on: February 21, 2018, 10:54:46 am »

During uploading to a handheld or analyzing audio, there is a column that shows progress.  No matter how I sort, or where I move the scroll bar, the window always (almost instantly) re-positions the focus to show me the file that is being processed.  Often, i don't much care which file is being processed, but would rather see some other field, like "On Disc" status or "Dynamic Range" during this process, but it's impossible to see these things because the focus takes me back to the 'active' file being processed.  Even if I hold the scroll bar to the top or bottom, the window overrides this and forces me to see the files in progress.

Which file is currently being processed is almost never useful information to me, but if it were, I could (preferrably) just click that column to get that sorting back and see what is active at the time.

Another similar situation is the rename/move/copy window.  It simply doesn't sort columns I click to sort.  The arrows show as if they are sorted, but the information doesn't actually sort in this window.  it would be much more useful if this sorting actually worked.

thanks for consideration.
pretend this is something funny
Pages: [1]   Go Up