INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC now keeps "playing" past track end  (Read 782 times)

newbluesman

• Recent member
MC now keeps "playing" past track end
« on: February 22, 2018, 01:45:02 pm »

For the last few weeks (which may date to my 102 update - I'm not certain), the track I play reaches the end of its audio content yet the player keeps ticking off the time without ending it & going to the next. I just looked and found that I was at 6'15" of a 4'30" track and still "playing".  If I manually stop it and select another track, it plays fine but does the same thing at the end.

The system is simple and hasn't been changed in a looong time: MC on an Intel G630 Gateway, Win7, USB out to Emotiva Stealth.  I'm Chromecasting to 4 zones (Bubble server installed). CORRECTION:  This does not happen when playing on the PC - it's only happening when Chromecasting from the PC as DLNA controller via Bubble UPnP, but it happens to all 4 devices in my network.  Rebooting the Chromecast Audio devices does not change anything, and they all worked fine for many months.

A site search doesn't seem to turn up anything on this, so I thought I'd post it. I can't find anything in my setting or options to explain or change it, and I haven't changed anything at all in a long, long time.  Any insight would be appreciated!

rockson61

• Recent member
Re: MC now keeps "playing" past track end
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 11:32:11 am »

I’m having the exact same problem. I’m no longer able to play playlists via any of my Chromecasts connected via BubbleUPnp. First song plays fine and then stops with clock ticking way past the end of the song.

bubbleguuum

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: MC now keeps "playing" past track end
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 09:13:03 am »

What is the original format (mp3, flac, etc) of audio tracks that exhibit this behavior ? 

Also did you change Tools > Options > Media Network > Add or configure DLNA Server > (Generic DLNA) >  Audio > Mode ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up