INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver 23 windows newbie hot pre-purchase Ipod & video crossfading inquiries  (Read 1148 times)

jb101

Hello JRiver Forum/Presales Inquiries,
     Great program indeed,  really love all the frequent updates & improving features. I hope to be my top new fav program to ditch Itunes and mediamonkey, and to download videos/music, and hope to really use to manage my Ipod playlists and songs etc on my (WIN 10 16GB RAM PC).
Before Purchase program license asap, just a few hot questions I could not find any direct info in my Forum searches of the below inquiries, even in double quotes specific searches . 

1.   Like many many others, I do not really like itunes or use to transfer music to and from my Ipod, as Itunes is too restricted, and limited, hoping to use JRiver as my new Ipods/mp3 mgr & backup.
How to select all connected Ipod playlists and Export all Ipod playlist in same desired order to my PC or addtl connected Ipod?
Tried to Export all old 16 GB Ipod nano playlists no option to select all playlists, only one at a time, or only option selects JRiver created playlists only, do not want to re-create all my time consuming saved Ipod playlists again.

2. How to Force JRiver video and audio playlists files to crossfade or Fade out video & Audio, suprisingly could not find, like VirtualDJ & other similar programs can easily do ?

3. If purchase license, is there any direct JRiver support at least via email? Or only must submit & wait on, if any Forum replies only?

**(EXTRA SUPERHOT FEATURE REQUESTS, COULD NOT FIND, WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT)**
**Superhot feature of ( online Video TRIMMER WITH & online DOWNLOADER OPTION),so we can grab only the part of online videos that we want, and not all the unwanted junk parts of online videos.

** Any option for a video downloader in JRiver?
Also if poss with any addtl JRiver options for video/audio effects, or audio leveling, and video/audio clean up enhancement options for older non HD video/audio?

** Video crossfade, or video fade out video options, that many many people are turning to, to mix and transitions to video clips playlists, which is far more exciting than just plain old audio as in previous times.
This feature needed mainly at end of video downloads and MP4 clips playlist, so do not have to use an addtl editor program,to edit and re-encode just to fade out videos at end, instead of all cut or trimmed videos ending abrubtly, which looks terrible.
Perhaps if even possible some internal or external effects or plugins?

Again, great program,   just missing a few superhot features hopefully JRiver can make avail soon.

Thanks for the time and help!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

1.  Please try searching for iTunes threads here. 

2.  Tools > Options > General > Behavior

3.  Support is via this forum.

jb101

Hello Jim H,
Thanks for reply, Sorry, even though I selected to be notified on any replies on this forum, no notifications has ever been received, so just now seeing your reply.

Will check deeper into my ongoing Ipod syncing issues on this thread, even though I do not really want to use itunes at all, really wish there were some detailed JRiver Ipod, mp3 video tutorials avail?

***Also , anyone have any addtl info on How to Force JRiver video and audio playlists files to simply crossfade or Fade out video & Audio in my M3U video playlists? Suprisingly still could not find these basic video player options anywhere, like VirtualDJ & other similar video programs can do ? (Really would like to use JRiver as my new full time video player if can resolve at least some of these basic video/audio & Ipod sync inquiries below)  Many Thanks!!!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

There are some playback options under Tools > Options > General > Behavior.

There is an iPod board here that you could visit for ideas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up