INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 64-bit crashes clicking the "Display" window  (Read 1157 times)

Helibaby

• Recent member
MC 64-bit crashes clicking the "Display" window
« on: March 14, 2018, 02:02:29 pm »

Hi Folks,

MC 23.0.103 64-bit (Windows version) is crashing immediately when I'm right clicking on the Display window (independend whether minimized or as Screen) or clicking on the Extras icon top left of the Display window.

Regards,
Helibaby

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC 64-bit crashes clicking the "Display" window
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 02:03:59 pm »

This usually happens when you have a visualization plugin which is incompatible with MC. MC by itself certainly isn't doing that here.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Helibaby

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 03:06:49 pm »

This usually happens when you have a visualization plugin which is incompatible with MC. MC by itself certainly isn't doing that here.

Hi Hendrik,

I uninstalled the Soundspectrum visualizers Aeon, G-Force and WhiteCap and everything is fine now!
As they can be installed with the 64-bit version of MC, I thought they were compatible. Obviously they aren't!
Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
Helibaby

iFlip92

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 09:50:16 pm »

Hi Hendrik,

I uninstalled the Soundspectrum visualizers Aeon, G-Force and WhiteCap and everything is fine now!
As they can be installed with the 64-bit version of MC, I thought they were compatible. Obviously they aren't!
Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
Helibaby

I had this problem when version 6.8 came out for Whitecap too. Install the previous 6.7.1 version and it will work again but obviously no x64 MC support as only 6.8 is meant to be doing that. I have raised a ticket with SoundSpectrum but they seem to have other priorities and they are only a small team. In other words no idea when this will be looked at. Can you please raise a ticket with SoundSpectrum as well so that they get more pressure to fix this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up