INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Recently Imported" playlist is not being generated / does not exist  (Read 1372 times)

jeffspl311

• World Citizen
  • Reaper of Righteous Riffs

I just installed MC23... upgraded from MC 20. I just imported a bunch of video files. No "Recently Imported" playlist was generated. It's not that it's empty... worse than that... it's not even there! I made sure that "Clear 'Recently Imported' playlist on exit" was unchecked, even though I didn't exit and it should have nothing to do with it. Any ideas?

jeffspl311

• World Citizen
Re: "Recently Imported" playlist is not being generated / does not exist
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 12:33:00 pm »

Here's another interesting data point. I tried to create a new playlist at the top level and name it "Recently Imported", and MC23 appended (1) to the name, indicating to me that MC23 thinks "Recently Imported" does exist somewhere, but maybe is just not showing it??

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 01:47:59 pm »

did you try installing the most recent backup from MC20 into MC23 the playlists will carry over?
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

jeffspl311

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 04:37:28 pm »

~OM~, yes I did restore from my MC20 backup to make sure all my playlists and settings carried forward.

The Wiki says that even if you delete Recently Imported, though, it will be generated each time you do an import. I'm finding that this is not the case for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up