INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie Info Images  (Read 820 times)

sbdallas

• Junior Woodchuck
  • My only friend is a goat.
Movie Info Images
« on: March 21, 2018, 02:02:00 pm »

Is there any way to select other images (other than manually) when importing Movie Info? 

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/9531-superman-iii/images/posters 

There are multiple images for a given movie, and a friend from work showed me a different library manager he was using that let you select from all the options when importing...
Scott

I finally stopped drinking for good.
Now I drink for Evil.

tij

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Movie Info Images
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 08:41:02 am »

If you mean, does MC show all available cover art from internet sources (like themoviedb) for you to choose from ... not to my knowledge ... it just pick one for you to confirm

I usually put image I want in same folder as movie file and rename it to match movie file ... before performing the scan (that way I am sure the image is what I want AND in quality I want)

Kodi and Plex do what you describe ... but from my experience ... you don’t really know quality of cover art from thumbnails they present you (thumbnail might look good ... but then downloaded actual file might be too small size and looking ugly in views that requires it to be displayed big)
HTPC: Win11 Pro, MC: latest 31(64b), NV Driver: v425.31, CPU: i9-12900K, 32GB RAM, GeForce: 2080ti
Screen: LG 2016 E6
NAS: FreeNAS 11.1, SuperMicro SSG-5048R-E1CR36L, E5-1620v4, 64GB ECC RAM, 18xUltrastar He12-SAS3 drives, 2x240GB SSD (OS)
Pages: [1]   Go Up