INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request: Panel media View Details - Display an alphabet  (Read 771 times)

MichaelG

JRiver Media Center runs a web server that you can connect to with the Panel: Using page numbers to navigate the displayed media, Previous 12345...55 Next. The feature of displaying an Alphabet, that jumps to the beginning of the first media of the letter selected, is one of JRiver useful feature to navigate the media library listings, in the program. To have an Alphabet/Numeric toggle to navigate the media displayed in the Panel, would be a great feature which can be turned on in the Tools>options interface, Would be GREAT!   

tyler69

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Feature Request: Panel media View Details - Display an alphabet
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 03:25:21 am »

I think that I also suggested something like this in the Panel thread (Point 2 in the below quote) but got no reply. Just yesterday I realized that JRemote has such a functionality:

I was using Panel just now for a few minutes and would like to share 2 thoughts:
1. When I scroll through my library (albums) and click on an album, the view changes to track view. Then if I hit the "back" button, I am brought back to the album view. However: the view does not remember where I left it. That can become tiresome to the user, since one has to scroll from the top to where-one-left. Especially in large libraries. Can the behavior be changed?
2. Scrolling through libraries might benefit from a vertical scrollbar "thingy" on the side of the screen that has a clickable alphabet on it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up