INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EPG 1 hour out since clocks changed  (Read 1009 times)

tony ferrier

• Recent member
EPG 1 hour out since clocks changed
« on: March 28, 2018, 04:07:16 pm »

Support

Since clocks changed in uk last week my tv guide shows correct time but all programs are 1 hour behind. It loads every night on a schedule. Ie at 8.00 it will show the current program im watching starting at 9.00.
Using webgrab++. Radio times and sky providers

Tony

Issue with webgrab++, changed ini files and fixed issue

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: EPG 1 hour out since clocks changed
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 05:24:13 pm »

Webgrab Plus is an external XMLTV EPG source, so you are dependent on it to get the time offset from GMT correct. No doubt your PC and therefore MC know what time it is now, but the Offset included in the EPG data isn't correct. MC doesn't have an offset in its settings, because it uses the PC time information.

For example, this is a program in my EPG data.

<programme start="20180327110055 +1100" stop="20180327113100 +1100" channel="1">
    <title>Cheers</title>
    <desc>Diane looks to her friends for comfort when her cat dies, but everyone is too enthralled by a Celtics game to notice.</desc>
    <category>Series - Comedy</category>
  </programme>

Note the +1100, which means I am 11 hours ahead of GMT currently. I'm not using Webgrab Plus, but all XMLTV EPG data needs to include that offset.

You need to tell Webgrab Plus what the new offset is, or change its settings so that it collects that information automatically.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up