INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doubled entries in CD Burn --> Audio CD  (Read 1143 times)

Living Dead

• a babbler and dabbler...
Doubled entries in CD Burn --> Audio CD
« on: June 14, 2003, 12:01:22 pm »

I have been experiencing doubled entries when sending tracks to my burner.  For example, if I select a 16 track CD, when I go to 'Burn CD' it will show 32 tracks, the 16 in order, and then the 16 in order again.  It happens sometimes if I select the tracks and then send to burner and also if I select the CD in the library and send to burner.  It also happens if I do it from the logical (explorer type) tree.  But then again, sometimes this does not happen, so I tend to think it has something to do with the way I am doing it.  I've tried various ways of sending it there and then going to the burner, but I cant figure out a pattern to why it happens vs. why it doesn't.  If I select the dupes and delete them (in the Burn CD view), nothing happens... they are still there... so I just cancel and try again 'till it works out right.  Often, I end up with 4 copies, 6 copies etc...  Eventually, I can get what I want.  For me it's just an anoyance, but it drives my girlfriend crazy and she then drives me crazy.  So if anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong, I would be very grateful. :-/

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Doubled entries in CD Burn --> Audio CD
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2003, 12:34:03 pm »

YOU DID NOT POST YOUR MC9 VERSION

but mc 9.1.199 is the current version.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Living Dead

• a babbler and dabbler...
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2003, 12:39:52 pm »

I just did an update to 9.0.180... this seems to have fixed the problem of not being able to delete the duplicates.  

Also, I have figured out what I was doing wrong.  I was using the 'Burn CD' button as if it was a shortcut, but appearantly it adds everything in the current view to the burn que.  I added the burner to my favorites and use that instead to get there quickly and that works fine.  

-Thanks

gkerber

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2003, 08:19:34 am »

Deleting cd burn window entries has been fixed, but nothing has been done about the inability to re-arrange the burn order.  Try it, 10 or more tracks in a burn window and move some of the tracks around, you will see you've created a mess, lots of missing and duplicate entries.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2003, 08:28:03 am »

gkerber:
Which version are you using? It's possible this bug got fixed in the 9.1 versions but not in 9.0.180.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

gkerber

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2003, 09:07:18 am »

I was using the lastest 9.0 version when I wrote that bug report.

Last night, I bit the bullet and loaded 9.1, and will retry using the latest 9.1 build and get back to you.

Thanks for checking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up