INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oppo 105 as DLNA server: issues with audio format and Dirac live plugin  (Read 1077 times)

stanzani

• Galactic Citizen
  • Music and Audio enthusiast

Hello
I am trying to use the Dirac Live Plugin with JRiver driving 23 an Oppo DLNA renderer
I enter the 'configure DLNA server and whenever I selct a format different from 'Original' JRiver hangs and crash after some (5 to 10) minutes

On the Other hand, I cannot enable DSP studio if the format is 'Riginal': it looks like I have to select 16 or 24 bit PCM (which is reasonable sincel VST plugins can only work with PCM or after DSD to PCM conversion right?)

did anybody experienced this?

Thanks much
Stereo:
DAW: Fanless Case Streatcon 7 with MSI A97I mobo, 2 x 8G RAM (Hynix) with Intel I5 CPU.
NAS: QNAP TS-531 with 5x4TB HDDs
DAC/ADC: RME ADI2 PRO
Speakers (active): 2 x ATC SCM50ASL
Subs (active): 2 x REL 528 Signature

stanzani

• Galactic Citizen
  • Music and Audio enthusiast

ok, more details. The Dirac plugin is 32 bit, as well as JRiver 23. I am @24bit: what happens is that I select a full album, track1 is played, then JRiver crash when switching to track . Should I right click the player and set /unset some of the three lna controller options?
Stereo:
DAW: Fanless Case Streatcon 7 with MSI A97I mobo, 2 x 8G RAM (Hynix) with Intel I5 CPU.
NAS: QNAP TS-531 with 5x4TB HDDs
DAC/ADC: RME ADI2 PRO
Speakers (active): 2 x ATC SCM50ASL
Subs (active): 2 x REL 528 Signature
Pages: [1]   Go Up