INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dolby Play-Fi / DLNA Issues w/Anthem MRX receiver  (Read 1202 times)

dv_cali

Dolby Play-Fi / DLNA Issues w/Anthem MRX receiver
« on: April 08, 2018, 04:46:36 pm »

I'm still pretty new to using JRiver and have issues trying to connect to an Anthem MRX-720 through Play-Fi/DLNA.  Usually plays about one song and drops out, the receiver disappears from the "Playing Now" list in the application.  It's even worse when I try to use the Android app.  Did I miss something in the settings, any ideas?  Appreciate the feedback in advance, thanks.

GaryWW

• World Citizen
Re: Dolby Play-Fi / DLNA Issues w/Anthem MRX receiver
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 08:33:57 am »

I'm still pretty new to using JRiver and have issues trying to connect to an Anthem MRX-720 through Play-Fi/DLNA.  Usually plays about one song and drops out, the receiver disappears from the "Playing Now" list in the application.  It's even worse when I try to use the Android app.  Did I miss something in the settings, any ideas?  Appreciate the feedback in advance, thanks.

I don't understand what you are trying to do. Can you explain it a little more? You want to use the Anthem AVR to play media from JRiver's DLNA server? Or you want to use JRiver to play media through the Anthem AVR? Or...?

CltrAltDel

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 08:58:30 am »

The Anthem MRX-720 (respectively the build in Phorus streaming module) is known to have connectivity & drop off issues with many routers. Be sure to get the latest firmware update for your Anthem...

dv_cali

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 08:16:23 pm »

Sorry for the delayed response.

@Gary, yes I'd like to use JRiver to stream to my receiver.

@CtrlAltDel, that's not the news I was looking for....  :)

Thank you both for your inputs!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up