INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request Multiple cover art images  (Read 1921 times)

stevem87

• Junior Woodchuck
Feature Request Multiple cover art images
« on: April 09, 2018, 03:57:25 pm »

It would be really nice to have the ability to have more that 1 image file attached to an album. Especially with the disappearance of physical media in the world. It would be cool to have the back cover, inside cover and inner sleeve art. Seems like it would be easy enough thing to have. I tried to add a custom field for it, but they don't allow for images.

Greyhound

• Recent member
Re: Feature Request Multiple cover art images
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 05:24:30 pm »

Well I think 3d albums will allow you to look at the back with song lists.
Once you pick the Album from 3D albums, if you click it, it turns around and displays the song numbers and Titles.
But when it comes to the standard covers , I think it only allows one view or album image

Scobie

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Looking Busy
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 01:49:28 am »

It would be really nice to have the ability to have more that 1 image file attached to an album. Especially with the disappearance of physical media in the world. It would be cool to have the back cover, inside cover and inner sleeve art.

+1

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 06:00:19 am »

I agree.

alb

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 05:24:29 pm »

Agreed!  I am already missing this capability.  While on the subject of Album Art.  Several of my CDs have a folder called "Art".  The cover, along with the rest of the scanned CD booklet pics reside in that folder.  Is it possible to have JRiver look into an albums sub-folder for Album Art when I add new music to my Library?  Or will I have to manually copy/paste the cover.jpg into the CD's main folder?  Also, for future reference...Does JRiver have a particular image name it prefers to auto-tag, like folder.jpg or cover.jpg?

mvandyke

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 01:06:15 pm »

This is the same type of thing that I'm looking for.  I would the ability for a "Skin" or Track info to display all of the *.JPG files in the directory that the file is playing from or any subdirectory below it.  Some of my album art (covers, notes, back side, etc.) might be in a SCAN directory or FOLDER.JPG directory.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2019, 12:23:21 am »

What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

mvandyke

• World Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 11:35:53 am »

Thanks, I was not aware of that feature and that helps me quite a bit!
Pages: [1]   Go Up