INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shadows under subtitles and inability to use pgs subs (mkv video files).  (Read 1420 times)

MisterNobody24

• Recent member

I posted about this for MC23 and didn't get any answers and I know MC24 just came out but since it's so new maybe it's something the devs can look into. When ever I try to play an MKV file I get rather large shadows under the subtitles that makes them hard to read and if the mkv file is using pgs subs the subtitles just plain don't show up. I've tried everything to troubleshoot to no avail. The windows version doesn't have this issue nor does VLC for mac so I think it may be something specific to MC 23/24. I really don't want to have to use two different media players on mac since aside from this issue everything has been flawless.

I've attached a screen shot for reference.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

I've fixed the shadows for the next build of Media Center. Still looking at the PGS subtitles, something weird seems to be going on there which I don't fully understand yet.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe

I found the reason for the missing PGS subtitles and will be solving that for a future build as well.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

MisterNobody24

• Recent member

I've fixed the shadows for the next build of Media Center. Still looking at the PGS subtitles, something weird seems to be going on there which I don't fully understand yet.
I found the reason for the missing PGS subtitles and will be solving that for a future build as well.
Thank you so much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up