INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver output driver Audio GD - Combo 384 / problem at start up  (Read 696 times)

Woodywoody

My configuration is ; Windows pc hardware (Asus Ranger 8) combined with an Audio GD DAC type HE7 with connecrion over USB with an iFI USB 3 converter.  In the JRiver versions 22/23 there was a problem when starting up playing music. When starting with the 384 Combo driver I got an error message. When switching back to the  USB Driver 1.0.57 (WASAPI) driver It worked. When stopping the music in the WASAPI mode I switched over to the Combo 384 driver and starting up the music again, then the problem was gone. I had two DAC's (Master 7 and Master HE7 with both the Combo 384 interface and they both had the same problem. Now in the JRiver version V24 the problem is gone!! I can start directly with the ASIO 384 Combo driver and never have to switch between the drivers. If you have that same problem and are running V23 -> go to V24!

michael123

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRiver output driver Audio GD - Combo 384 / problem at start up
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 08:36:18 am »

And if I have Combo384 driver working perfectly in V23, should I go to V24? :)
Puzzled

Woodywoody

Re: JRiver output driver Audio GD - Combo 384 / problem at start up
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 05:24:08 pm »

Haven't had the time to check the new Version. Always good to support JRiver and use the new version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up