INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Voxengo Marvel GEQ with MC24  (Read 3500 times)

toonz

• Recent member
Voxengo Marvel GEQ with MC24
« on: April 22, 2018, 12:36:24 pm »

This seems to be a common problem: using the Voxengo Marvel GEQ plug-in.  I have MC24 32-bit.  I went through the setup for GEQ.  Then the path I used to install GEQ in MC24 is: Tools>Options>General>Advanced>Install plug-in from file.  But when I try to install the plug-in I get "no .dll."  Is this path wrong?  Has anyone successfully used GEQ with MC24, or is there another EQ plug-in that does work?

chris635

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Voxengo Marvel GEQ with MC24
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 05:45:26 pm »

You have to install from DSP Studio then at the bottom click manage plugins, Add JRiver VST or WinAmp Plugin then find the file path for the voxengo marvel GEQ. It should be in "Program Files/Common Files" if you didn't install to the path for JRiver VST folder.

Chris

toonz

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 02:40:21 pm »

Thanks, I see that.  The problem is that I can't find the ".dll" file in the Marvel GEQ download.  Looking at the Voxengo website, it appears that Marvel GEQ requires ProTools to run, which is a paid subscription.  With a ".dll" file it's a simple matter of copying it into the JRiver Plugins folder, then selecting it using the path you have specified.

denton1972

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 07:11:41 pm »

Install .exe

http://www.voxengo.com/files/VoxengoMarvelGEQ_14_Win32_64_VST_VST3_AAX_setup.exe

Find .dll

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2\Voxengo
Windows 11 Enterprise x64 | JRiver Media Center 32 x64 | Sonarworks SoundID Reference x64 | Klanghelm SDRR2 x64
Pages: [1]   Go Up