INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dropouts  (Read 1139 times)

bnation

• Recent member
dropouts
« on: April 25, 2018, 01:33:09 pm »

I was hoping to solve this on my own because I know this will be a hard problem to nail but after updating from MC23 to MC24 and installing the latest builds as they become available I'm still completely lost. I'm not very tech savvy so really have no idea where to even begin. Everything else works beautifully and I would love to buy the software (running the trial) but can't as long as I'm experiencing the dropouts.

I'm guessing that on average there's a dropout every 3 or 4 minutes. What would you need to know to help?
macOS Sierra
Mac Mini (Mid 2011)
Memory 2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

iPad Mini 4, IOS 11

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: dropouts
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 10:57:45 am »

I was hoping to solve this on my own because I know this will be a hard problem to nail but after updating from MC23 to MC24 and installing the latest builds as they become available I'm still completely lost. I'm not very tech savvy so really have no idea where to even begin. Everything else works beautifully and I would love to buy the software (running the trial) but can't as long as I'm experiencing the dropouts.

I'm guessing that on average there's a dropout every 3 or 4 minutes. What would you need to know to help?
Looking at your footer, 2 gigs of memory for that machine is REALLY minimal with Sierra. I'd suggest adding some. It's not expensive and you will get an overall much better experience with all of your apps.
Pages: [1]   Go Up