INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i have lost my registration  (Read 1190 times)

warhorse77

i have lost my registration
« on: June 05, 2018, 07:12:27 am »

really could use some help here guys i recently upgraded windows and now my once registered copy of jriver is now unregistered.i believe i paid it with paypal and like an idiot though i had the registration key backed up......wrong....please help

Spike1000

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: i have lost my registration
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 07:49:06 am »

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 09:26:12 am »

warhorse77,
Spike is just having some fun with you.  You're not the first person who's asked that question.

Google is amazing for questions like that.  It's pretty close most of the time, and it is incredibly quick.

I look forward to the day when Google knows where my car keys are and what kind of mood people on the forum will be in.

Welcome to the forum.

swiv3d

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 01:06:21 pm »

This is the advice on the jriver wiki:-
Registration Codes are permanent licenses. This is the code that you receive via email from buy-button at jriver, when you purchase Media Center.

If you lost yours, you can retrieve it by using option #2 on the Restore Page. You will receive mail from buy-button at jriver.

warhorse77

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 10:27:00 am »

ok down this rabbit hole i go again...... i bought a master license about a year ago.since then i have tryed every avenue to make contact with the people who now i believe took my money and are giving me no customer support what so ever.....i've tried solution number 2 numerous times and have yet to receive a email one.pretty sorry if you ask me....i don't have 40 dollars just to throw in a garbage can.i really would like someone to help me with this.no solution offered has worked.i know you guys deal with scammers all the time but i work in the oilfield as a security guy.if anyone can help other than the already mentioned ideas....PLEASE BY ALL MEANS......I'M AT YOUR FRIGGIN MERCY......

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 10:50:43 am »

Instead of complaining, why don't you try a Google search.  You'll find the answer in 60 seconds.  If you can't find it, post here.

Or read this thread.

Or look in my signature.

Or complain again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up