INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot upsample in output format...  (Read 671 times)

Shadowfax

• Recent member
Cannot upsample in output format...
« on: June 07, 2018, 02:56:59 pm »

Hi: Put this in the Mac section but have no answer yet, maybe I'll have it here though the solution would be the same thanks for looking!

In JRiver 24 demo. Downloaded it las week and I think I used resampling for a while, but last night could not get it to work.
In tools options have this:
audio device JLSounds (Core Audio) connected to Twisted Pear Audio Buffalo 3 SE DAC-capable of DSD and all kinds of upsamplings
device settings:open device, integer mode, buffering parameters.
SoX for resampling
in DSP &Output Format:
In output encoding if none is used and resampling is specified in the right column the track
played comes in 44.1 khz even if 176,400 has been chosen for example. I have saved this outputs in a file formats and once loaded, 44.1 khz output
Same happens if other output encodings such as dsd, etc are chosen
Now, maybe I do not understand the save-load sequence to the lower right, how does one do that? I supposedly save an output option and then load it, say output 10 with 176 khz upsampling but it plays in 44.1 khz so what I'm I missing? thanks

Shadowfax

• Recent member
Re: Cannot upsample in output format...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 10:19:35 am »

Well, found out. The issue was that neither JRemote nor the main audio display informs about the up sampling. For that info one has to click the small gear icon to the right where the actual playing format appears. It should also appear in the remote display and jr’s...
Pages: [1]   Go Up