INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to MC24  (Read 588 times)

trhowe

New to MC24
« on: July 17, 2018, 12:27:11 pm »

I am new to MC 24 (Actually haven't pulled the trigger yet).  I want to know what it can do for someone like me?  I have maybe 50 Gigs of music that I would like to organize with tagging.  That's how I got started looking for software to do that.  MC seems to do a lot more.  I am a basic user.  In laymen terms, what can this do for me in the area of music organization, etc.?  Thanks in advance for the info.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: New to MC24
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 02:02:47 pm »

Hello trhowe,
and welcome to Interact.

MC has a full 30 day free trial....give it a spin and see!

have a read   https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Category:Frequently_Asked_Questions

and have fun

;)
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

swiv3d

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 04:15:59 pm »

MC can do just about anything you want in terms of organizing your music collection - my suggestion is to start simple and then expand your horizons. Playback and media networks facilities are excellent. Try it and see but don't be put off if it seems a bit complex at times. I've been using it for years and still haven't mastered a tenth of it yet (some would say not even that much and they would probably be correct). Have fun.

Spike1000

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 03:35:44 am »

Some videos in my footer (albeit for V23 but the basics are still the same) to get you started.

I choose to tag via MP3Tag as it has a 'grid' layout and I find it very efficient. I just tweak in MC if I see anything that needs a little change.

Spike
Pages: [1]   Go Up