INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA Playback problem  (Read 865 times)

IAHawk

• Recent member
DLNA Playback problem
« on: August 16, 2018, 03:11:25 pm »

I am having a problem using DLNA and my Denon receiver. I have JRiver 24.0.45 and my Denon is X3200W. I amd trying to play am imported playlist in shuffle mode. I do not know if this is the right way to do it but what i do is go to playlists, select imported playlist choose the play list select send to then play X3200W and play (shuffled).
Now it will play music but only plays the first song in the playlist and keeps repeating the same song over and over. No shuffle nothing. How do I fix this?

Thank you

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: DLNA Playback problem
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 03:47:42 pm »

I am having a problem using DLNA and my Denon receiver. I have JRiver 24.0.45 and my Denon is X3200W. I amd trying to play am imported playlist in shuffle mode. I do not know if this is the right way to do it but what i do is go to playlists, select imported playlist choose the play list select send to then play X3200W and play (shuffled).
Now it will play music but only plays the first song in the playlist and keeps repeating the same song over and over. No shuffle nothing. How do I fix this?

Thank you
Is the playlist in question a bin/cue file?

IAHawk

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 12:45:21 pm »

Is the playlist in question a bin/cue file?

I do not know, how can I tell?

Thank you

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 01:31:58 pm »

I do not know, how can I tell?

Thank you
I can't quite tell from your picture.
The filenames would end in .bin

If they are you need to set conversion on to specified format (or when necessary).

If they are not, right-click on the zone for the Denon X3200W and under DLNA Controller Options, click on "Disable SetNext Support" and try again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up