INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (Resolved) Remote access problems  (Read 664 times)

yogibee

• Recent member
(Resolved) Remote access problems
« on: August 20, 2018, 06:43:09 pm »

20th at around 10pm Swedish time mpc started acting erratic with eos not connecting and multiple "trying to load lav splitter" pop ups occurring. Uninstalled mpc and tried to install again but that just prompted multiple popups asking for filters and leaving me with Evr as video renderer..what happened?! And I'm not really mad that it happened..but disappointed that no information as to what was going on was given. And yes, I realize that this is not a "big" issue as y'all fixed it (BTW, thank you so much for fixing it as soon as you did and we appreciate that) however I'd appreciate knowing what whnt wrong. As for how I as a user can contribute to lessoning the effects of a future similar incident, I can only say; y'all have to figure out a way that mc doesn't check for plugins constantly! In the event of a "blackout" on your end, we as users hand be affected in terms of using the software..not mad..just a suggestion and I truly hope that you can appreciate it for what it is; we love your product and we depend on it! Thanks for the hard work to get the site running again!

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: I'd like an explanation
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 06:46:12 pm »

maybe the website was down....after all it's all dependent on internet...hows that for an explanation
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

yogibee

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 06:47:58 pm »

Was that the reason? And that's still not a reason why local playing of files should be affected.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 06:54:30 pm »

Was that the reason? And that's still not a reason why local playing of files should be affected.

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,117123.0.html
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

yogibee

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 06:56:02 pm »

Thanks Ohm for the info, appreciate it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up