INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Features Since JRiver 16  (Read 721 times)

steviewonders

• Recent member
New Features Since JRiver 16
« on: August 29, 2018, 12:50:41 pm »

Hi. I've been on JRiver 16 for years and years. It's a fantastic program and one of the first things I install on a machine. Although I have an old version it still works without problems but having more features can only be better right?

What main features have been added since version 16? Probably hard to remember but I'd appreciate the highlights since around that time if anyone can help.

Thanks!!

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: New Features Since JRiver 16
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 02:38:00 pm »

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 04:42:57 pm »

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes 😊
I couldn't find that but I knew one of you Gurus would have it.  ;D
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 10:20:47 pm »

I couldn't find that but I knew one of you Gurus would have it.  ;D

Easy to find: Just click on the Wiki link at the bottom of this page, then look under "R" for "Release Notes".  ;)
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

Spike1000

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 02:24:27 am »

Try the trial version of V24. It's good for 30 days. They run happily side by side and a backup of old will restore into the new so all your settings will come across*

Spike

* From a version as old as 16 I think you have to use an intermediate version (V21 or V22 from memory) as there have been 'database' changes that means very old backups aren't compatible with the latest versions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up