INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Streaming DSD to Sony UHP-H1 via DLNA not working since move to 24.0.52 64 bit  (Read 431 times)

Sixtyten

• Recent member

I reported this before.

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,109087.0.html

So and as per the workaround offered then, I changed the <Item Name="dsf">audio/x-dsf</Item> to x-dsf to x-dsd, the way I have to do every time there is a new release. Well it's stopped working. Now when browsing to any audio folder with DSD files via JRiver I get "no playable media". I've changed nothing else. This worked on immediate the previous version. If I browse directly to the folders on my NAS drive from the player - the files are viewable and playable. Something has gone awry.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"

try changing one back to the original and see if that works....just a thought
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

Sixtyten

• Recent member

Tried that before I'd posted. Didn't work

Sixtyten

• Recent member

And the truth reveals itself. I was editing the 32 bit file associations rather than the 64 bit version. Doh. It's working now

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"

ya...we all been there...me more than others...glad you figured it out and best of all you did it on your own!  ;)
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up