Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MJ8  (Read 721 times)

Centuramon

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
MJ8
« on: January 25, 2003, 09:56:47 pm »

To the powers that be!
  Why in the world did you change the way the Media Library section of MJ8 works??!! It was fine the way it was, in MJ7.
   Now, when I even so much as click on a song, whether I'm testing a download, or clicking on a song from my library, it automatically adds it! That's dumb! I want to be able to control what songs and albums are added. In MJ7, I could play a song from my stored music, and if I wanted it added, all I had to do was drag & drop. Put it back the way it was please. It's too confusing for me now.
   Also, if there's a way to simplify it, through the Options Menu, I sure can't find it. So, please tell me where it is, or how to fix it, or something. Thanks. :)

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re: MJ8
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 06:13:35 am »

In MJ go to Settings>Options>General>Importing & Tagging and clear the "Automatically import files into Media Library". Once cleared then I believe the only way to add a song to the library is to run Tools>Import Media.

Rx

edit > Under the General tab (again), see the Behavior section for dbl click options (I think this changed from v7, that is....there's more options)
Pages: [1]   Go Up