INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist advance issues  (Read 481 times)

CalJake

• Recent member
Playlist advance issues
« on: October 06, 2018, 10:30:21 pm »

This started happening about a week or two ago (Win 7-64 bit, MC 24.0.52).  Occasionally when using Media Center on my PC for playing an album from my media server (Synology DSM 6.2) to my Onkyo 838 receiver, there is a problem with the advancing of the playlist.  It will either just stop after a song in the middle of the album and behave like the album is done, or it skips a song and proceeds to the next track.  It's random.  Sometimes an album will play fine, or on a subsequent play, have issues.  When I check the "Playing Now" for my Onkyo 838 zone, the entire playlist is there and in proper order.  I've tried hard resetting my receiver, and thoroughly examined my media server.  Everything appears fine there.  This is the same set up I've used for years with Media Center without issue.  Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot or resolve this?  It's really annoying.   

dtc

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Playlist advance issues
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 09:31:32 am »

This might be related to the problem reported in the thread "Problem with PS Audio Bridge". You might take a look.   That poster said it worked ok on .50 but broke with .52. Bob is involved their and may be able to help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up